Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Twinkle twinkle little bat
We viewed 2 houses in Mt Waverley yesterday and Thad fell in love with one. He whispered conspirationally at the agent's office, not to return the key so that we can start shifting in.
When I got home tonight around 6.45 PM, Thad seemed aloof. We talked in his room and he confessed that he was upset cause I left before he went into kinder and returned after his dinner. He actually woke up ard 5 AM -ish and woke me up. I couldn't go back to sleep. He's been coming to our bed in the middle of the night, and I know we should bring him back, but I love to smell him and I'm too lazy to get him back.
Inspired by the Alice in Wonderland rhymes we were reading tonight at bedtime, he made up this poem.
"Who ate the Cheese?
Me, said the mouse.
Me, said the book.
Me, said the second book.
Me, said the cheeseburger."
Don interviewed 8 people in Boxhill today for his assignment. My sister got a new car in Perth. My dad and I recited the pledge over the phone to commemorate National Day. I'm a stayer. I think.
When I got home tonight around 6.45 PM, Thad seemed aloof. We talked in his room and he confessed that he was upset cause I left before he went into kinder and returned after his dinner. He actually woke up ard 5 AM -ish and woke me up. I couldn't go back to sleep. He's been coming to our bed in the middle of the night, and I know we should bring him back, but I love to smell him and I'm too lazy to get him back.
Inspired by the Alice in Wonderland rhymes we were reading tonight at bedtime, he made up this poem.
"Who ate the Cheese?
Me, said the mouse.
Me, said the book.
Me, said the second book.
Me, said the cheeseburger."
Don interviewed 8 people in Boxhill today for his assignment. My sister got a new car in Perth. My dad and I recited the pledge over the phone to commemorate National Day. I'm a stayer. I think.