Sunday, August 20, 2006

 

My little boy is growing up!

Thad had a great day today. He's still not asleep (8.30 PM) cause the adrenaline is still pumping. He decided to turn his room into a gym and his bed into a trampoline this morning and did 50 tuck jumps, star jumps, splits and forward rolls. He was having so much fun that we were late for Alia's 5th birthday party at Essendon Traffic School.

Alia, her mom and her godmother looked gorgeous, dressed like fairy princesses, each wearing pink sparkly headbands. At the party, Thad rode a bike with training wheels all by himself, round and round the track adhering to the road rules! He kept getting stuck when going uphill and hollered for help each time. Andrew, his good friend, helped him a couple of times. There was an entertainer who played lots of great songs, including Roxy music's Let's Stick Together, Another one Bites the Dust by Queen, I Wanna Rock and Roll all night by Kiss... he was a hoot.

During the limbo rock, Thad decided to run around the building everytime he had a turn. He did about 10 100m sprints and lived to tell the tale. WTF??? Then, during the musical chairs, Thad just HAD to walk backwards when everyone walked forwards and walked counter-clockwise when everyone walked clockwise. He lasted till the quarter finals. At one stage, he decided it was better to hover around a chair then to walk around. CHEATER BUG!!!!

I STILL HAVEN"T GOT A PLACE TO STAY!!!!!!! It must be my agent giving me a bad rep. Deservedly so, I suppose. Thing is, Oct is when kids trial a few days for prep the following year. If I don't have a house, I don't know where to register Thad. Grrrr.....

Comments:
HI BABES, GLAD TO KNOW THAT U ARE DOIN WELL DOWN UNDER. HEH. THX FOR THE TESTIMONIAL U WROTE, I THINK?! HAH. WAS IN A DILEMMA WHETHER TO POST IT BUT GAVE IN FOR OLD TIMES' SAKE.OH WELL, LONG TIME SINCE I'VE SEEN U AND THAD, WHEN U COMIN BACK TO THIS SUNNY ISLE?! OH WELL, KEEP BLOGGING SO AT LEAST WE KNOW WHAT EACH OF US ARE UP TO! HEHE...XOXO ANGORLEENA...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?