Friday, August 25, 2006
Musk
We've found a house and a Primary school for Thad. The house looks dodgy from the outside and is really old and musty, tattered and torn on the inside and it SMELLS OF CAT URINE!!!!! But it's is spacious and it has a good sized backyard for Thad to run around in. We've also registered Thad at the local prep, Amsleigh Park Primary, which was the main reason we liked the area. It's a beautiful state school on very large green grounds that has a great feel. They also have football (soccer) as an extracurricular. Thad says he wants to join the Art and Guitar Club. So fun!!!!
Besides APP, we visited a Catholic school in Mt Waverley. It felt cold, with the archetypal Catholic nun principal telling off a child for not having manners. Brrrrr....
Thad has a horrible sore throat. We had Russian Jewish food last night and I've fallen in love with the place. It's a quaint little coffeshop / cafe / restaurant along Acland St in St Kilda's. St Kilda is a great area. I think I want to shift there next. There's a fantastic adventure playground in Neptune Street that just boasts of community spirit. We attended a Jewish Scouts event at the playground last week. There's a trampoline, flying fox (I had a turn... so fun, WHEE!), heaps of other fun stuff...
Have to look aft Thad now.
BTW, my photos were highly acclaimed by this exhibition thingy. Will blog more when I have the time. Ha!
Besides APP, we visited a Catholic school in Mt Waverley. It felt cold, with the archetypal Catholic nun principal telling off a child for not having manners. Brrrrr....
Thad has a horrible sore throat. We had Russian Jewish food last night and I've fallen in love with the place. It's a quaint little coffeshop / cafe / restaurant along Acland St in St Kilda's. St Kilda is a great area. I think I want to shift there next. There's a fantastic adventure playground in Neptune Street that just boasts of community spirit. We attended a Jewish Scouts event at the playground last week. There's a trampoline, flying fox (I had a turn... so fun, WHEE!), heaps of other fun stuff...
Have to look aft Thad now.
BTW, my photos were highly acclaimed by this exhibition thingy. Will blog more when I have the time. Ha!