Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

Oxy Moron

We are watching Fearless and having supper. Don decided to poke his left index finger into the quarter full beer bottle and suddenly yelled out in pain. His bloody finger got stuck in the neck of the bottle and we spent a good 5 minutes trying to pry it loose.

Don insisted I wrote that we spent 1 hour prying his finger loose and is still rolling on the sofa laughing his guts out.

Also, Jet Lee has convinced me that I will treat every pimple as a medical emergency. I will invest in 99% Oxy pimple cream tomorrow.

Also, Don sat on this massage ball and pierced his left butt cheek.

Tis the season for home mishaps. Fa lalalala lala lala.

I'm in love with a moron.

Comments:
hey update more! love reading ur blog! soo funny and interesting. miss you guys :)
 
Miss u too leh... I have withdrawal symptoms from not shopping.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?