Monday, March 13, 2006
Mercury Rising
Damn, Thad was playing with a mercury thermometer this morning and broke it. I have visions of my son getting brain damage from it. The thermometer was a gift from an old friend. I should have thrown it out earlier.
Thad, Joanne and I went to watch the Moomba Parade earlier today. Thad's fav was some colourful dance, which I don't remember seeing, and the karate. He sat on my back the whole hour and I'm 100% sore.
We went to my new fav Jap cafe for lunch after the parade and Thad ate like a mouse. Maybe it was the effect of the mercury.
What have I done??!!??!!??!!
Thad, Joanne and I went to watch the Moomba Parade earlier today. Thad's fav was some colourful dance, which I don't remember seeing, and the karate. He sat on my back the whole hour and I'm 100% sore.
We went to my new fav Jap cafe for lunch after the parade and Thad ate like a mouse. Maybe it was the effect of the mercury.
What have I done??!!??!!??!!