Tuesday, March 14, 2006

 

Bag Lady Porn Star



We have just eaten a whole bag of English Lamb and Mint potato chips as part of the Flavours of the Commonwealth series from Smiths' (not the band). I rate this a 6 out of 10. I rate the compromising photo of Don with the bag of chips a whopping 10. I rate the above pun, done in poor taste, a dismal 1/2 out of 10 for effort, half a point less than the critics generously gave Mariah Carey's "film" Glitter.

The Sausage Sizzle flavour was better, 8 out of 10.

Sigh. I miss the Bega cheese chips from Smiths'. I actually emailed the company when they stopped production due to poor reception of those chips. They were a definite winner. The benchmark of all chips to come. The paradigmatic potato chip. I guess I just have to wait until I die and go to heaven to have the Bega chips rain from the sky as salty manna.

In the mean time, I shall have to resort to pacifying myself with inferior chips that increase my ever-expanding waistline. I just had to punch the bag in anger.

Comments:
wow! fantasthique!!!oh my gosdch!!
 
Donald is obsessed with Eddie Wally, who appears on EuroTrash, a show about sex. They are both so wierd.
 
don is a sexy beast.
 
don is a sexy beast.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?